CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning.
Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As an Account Executive at CloudFactory USA, you will work out of fantastic Durham, North Carolina, as part of our global team with operations in the UK, Nepal, and Kenya.
You’ll do the important work of winning new clients and, thereby, create meaningful work for talented people in developing countries. You’ll be a student of technology sales with a strong desire to “grow like bamboo” in your career with us including promotion opportunities within your first year.
You’ll work closely with a Sales Development Team who helps qualify leads, our Client Success team who manages Client relationships, our Delivery team who serves our clients, and our Marketing team who helps us tell our story. Your clients will include venture-backed high growth startups and established enterprise players who operate on the cutting edge of technology by developing artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, and more.
The right person for this role is entrepreneurial at heart with the desire to be coached while also working independently. You’ll be rewarded with uncapped sales compensation plans, recognition, personal development opportunities, and excellent benefits.
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (Business or Technology is a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with 2-4 years in a technology and/or subscription model
- Ability to work with autonomy and make good decisions to grow your business
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close new clients with consistency
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- Demonstrated sales productivity skills (CRM, organization, forecasting, attention to detail)
- Strong track record of achieving results and taking on new responsibilities
- Ability to travel 10-15% of a month (anywhere in the US)
- International work/life experience or passion is a plus
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You want to belong to a winning team and add value for those around you
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers and clients
- You like to work hard to pursue your passions
- Competitive Compensation
- Free lunches on Fridays!
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.