Project Integration Manager
CloudFactory’s mission is to help visionary companies power disruptive technology while connecting 1 million people in the developing world to meaningful work. We are looking for ambitious people who seek greater meaning in their work and want to use their talents to make the world a better place.
For companies from startup to enterprise, CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution for routine data work. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and help innovators get their technology to market fast. Trusted by 100+ companies, CloudFactory processes millions of tasks every week for companies including Microsoft, Drive.ai, Expensify, Ibotta, and GM-Cruise Automation.
At CloudFactory, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. Founded in Nepal in 2008, we connect people to digital work and give them the skills to be leaders in their own communities. We’re on a mission to create economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. As an impact sourcing service provider (ISSP) and recipient of a program related investment from The Rockefeller Foundation, we are a global leader in the impact sourcing movement.
With $13 million in venture capital raised and 100%+ growth year over year, we are expanding our business quickly and sustainably. Our headquarters is in Reading, U.K., and we have offices in Kathmandu, Nepal; Nairobi, Kenya; and Durham, N.C.
Join us and make a difference in the world!
Our work is dynamic and complex which connects CloudWorkers in Nepal with client tasks from around the globe. To make connection possible requires integrating resources and people from throughout the company at all levels. The project integration manager is the single point which brings all the pieces of Delivery, IT, Facilities, Operations, Sales together to ensure every project requirement is correctly supported on time and efficiently. This involves using project management tools to help keep the company organized. It is also a relationship-type role as you will work in a Matrix structure with all levels and functions of the company, from team members up to director level. Your purpose is to keep everyone coordinated and helping leaders have information needed on time to make Operational and Strategic decisions.
Applicants for the position should have a background in project management with a demonstrated experience and a project management methodology. (Sheets or Project management tools). Applicants should have demonstrated experience in running multiple projects at once and multitasking priorities. This is a fast pace role with a wide breadth of integration throughout the company. Applicants should have a demonstrated ability to collaborate across many teams/functions.
- Coordinate internal resources for seamless set-up, expansion and contraction of projects.
- Ensure client and delivery timelines are synchronised and resources are planned accordingly.
- Inform operations and IT budget impacts and near term forecast for new, expanding and contracting projects.
- Monitor resources and coordinate right balance of equipment, space, internet, seats.
- Manage daily seat utilization and allocate daily project space based on Delivery and CS requirements.
- Deconflict seat and equipment requirements to ensure best use of assets while meeting client and pod requirements.
- Use Project management tools to synchronise cross functional projects. Bring together Client Success, Delivery, Facilities, IT, Operations to deliver world class support to projects.
- Manage data for long range capacity planning.
- Make recommendations on future shift utilization to delivery.
- Oversees the operations integration process to ensure that milestones are met and any barriers are identified and appropriately resolved.
- Leads Operations Change management process using people-centered collaboration with internal and external teams..
- Identifies and assesses the gaps, differences and risks in processes/procedures in early phases of integrations and propose/lead execution of solutions to address such differences.
- Analyzes, plans and executes cross functional project requests across - organization.
- Supports all Operational integrations, including but not limited to ensuring attendance of applicable team members to all client and internal meetings, update and maintenance of project plans, and representation of areas of Operations with clients.
- Stabilizes processes and work with the cross-functional teams to address disconnects and ensure timely business continuity and smooth operations.
- Prioritizes intake requests from cross functional teams and communicates status updates to leadership.
- Establishes or enhances key performance indicators in conjunction with key risk indicators.
- Participates in due diligence session(s).
- Reviews and reconciles all required reports, documentation and data during due diligence, supporting efforts with Leadership.
- Develops and produces a transfer summary that represents post-boarding activity, for all matters space.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in an operations and/or project management role.
- Ability to jump into complex situations quickly, relate to many levels of authority smoothly, and bridge gaps in culture and perception.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
- Strong data/economic/financial modeling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Strong Technology understanding, Google suite a plus.
- Exhibits initiative in problem-solving and trouble-shooting with attention to detail.
- Results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects with time constraints and varying deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills in both leading efforts and being a team member.
- Ability to leverage system/tools to manage data.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
This role reports the Nepal Associate Director of Operations.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.