CloudFactory is looking for a SVP Global Sales to join our team!
As the SVP Global Sales, your mission is to partner with the executive leadership team and your team to develop rapid revenue acceleration through landing new clients and expanding our rapidly growing client base. You will own sales, client success, ecosystems and business development globally. Everytime you or your team signs a client, you’re helping create jobs and opportunity in Nepal and Kenya for highly talented people. You and your team will fuel our mission to help 1 million people in developing nations connect to the digital economy to help work their way out of poverty and become leaders worth following in their communities. Imagine how it feels to be leading sales for such a powerful mission. For the right person, this is genuinely a dream job.
Build a High-Performance Enterprise Sales Engine
- Actively recruit, train, and mentor additional sales hires, especially enterprise and field sales.
- Further expand our sales teams across EMEA, the USA and Asia Pacific.
- Dive in and take our sales playbook and global sales team, and grow it into a predictable enterprise client acquisition machine.
- Help your team manage pipeline and close key, enterprise level deals by anticipating landmines and identifying unseen opportunities on the horizon.
- Assist in defining the sales KPIs needed to hit/exceed targets.
- Build support functions around (sales ops, etc).
Implement and Optimize Game-Changing Sales Tactics
- Coach team and help build enterprise playbook to help navigate and penetrate large enterprise.
- Lead further development of the sales funnel, pitch scripts, email templates, and targeting.
- Partner with our marketing team to drive demand and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams on feature gaps and what the market is telling us on the front lines.
- Learning and understand how to maximize the revenue per lead.
Refine and Drive Our Go-to-Market Strategy
- Drive the current micro-market strategy while selecting and launching new micro-markets.
- Accelerate our ecosystems and business development/channel strategy.
- Answer questions like: How do we shore up our base? Where should we best spend our resources, our money?
Guide Our Product and Pricing Strategy
- Assist team in figuring out optimal product pricing that aligns product value with specific market segments.
- Collaborate with Product Development team to ensure resources are being deployed to prioritize features that increase new bookings and boost customer engagement and retention.
Align Our Team for Success
- Collaborate with the CRO to ensure that annual and quarterly Sales, Client Success, Business Development plans are cohesively driving towards overall company success metrics.
- Develop right-sized company metrics, meeting cadence and reporting that drives alignment, supports our company culture, and fosters creative problem solving to ensure velocity.
- Support Marketing in developing, testing and refining demand generation activities that drive new sales and increase engagement.
Wow Our Customers by Scaling Client Success
- Support Client Success in scaling our customer retention and expansion operations including onboarding, engagement, and renewal processes that make life easier for our customers.
- Ensure we’re tracking the right metrics and that there is team and company-wide learning from these efforts.
- Proven success in the scale-up stage ($20M-$100M), likely from Enterprise SaaS, Data Analytics, or AI/ML, with experience building out a global sales and business development machine for the $25K-$100K ARR deal range with inside, enterprise, and field sales in AMER, EMEA, and APAC.
- Past sales experience with various forms of outsourcing - BPO, Software Development outsourcing, or similar.
- Exceptional executive leadership, coaching and motivational skills and a track record of hiring and training top-level talent and growing teams. You’ve built your own team before, and ideally have a list of people that you want to hire and people that want to work for you.
- Results and KPI focused. Your success and ours will ultimately be measured by the numbers.
- Strong statistical and analytical background. Digging into our data should excite you, and you should be able to excite and motivate the team with the data and the insights they provide.
- Humility, patience, empathy, good listener, and an outstanding coach and mentor.
- Outstanding oral and written communication, project management, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Interest and knowledge of the online work / outsourcing space is helpful, but not a prerequisite.
- Capability to manage remotely while traveling. Travel is expected to be moderate (10-25%), as expected in this type of executive position.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.